Think Velvet Underground.
The Factory. 1960’s New York.
Dine in Auckland city with the world-famous pop artist Andy Warhol. Turn back time as you indulge in an exclusive dining experience at one of Auckland’s American diners. Expect an intimate gathering of up to 20 people, including a surprise restaurant, storytelling and entertainment from Mr Andy Warhol himself.
Bring your smile, a curious mind, and an empty stomach.
Dietary options are available to discuss when booking your seat.
The experience is 1.5 – 2 hours long that includes:
– a short walk to the venue
– dinner in one of the Mexican restaurants: 1 drink (non-alcoholic, alcoholic options), 1 main meal + starters, loud laughs, stories and good vibes to share;
– interactive actor’s performance, channeling and reenacting one and only – witty, antisocial and charismatic Andy Warhol.
General Admission – $79.00
Double Pass (perfect for a friend’s or lovers date) – $149.00
Family Pass (4 tickets) – $299.00
Tickets will go on sale at the end of May once we confirm the location for the event.
Various dietary options are available and food preferences need to be addressed in advance during the booking to the event.
The venue (restaurant) is TBC at the moment due to the organisational details. It will be revealed closer to the date of the event, but the selected venue will meet the following criteria:
– yummy food that fits your dietary requirements and preferences
– great and friendly service
– Metro magazine rating
– Central location or suburbs close to Central (Ponsonby, Kingsland, Mt Albert, Parnell, Newmarket, Eden Terrace, Mt Eden, Northcote)
All ages, cultures, nationalities, genders, celebrities are welcome.
Bring your smile, open mind and empty stomach.