Dress to impress at magnificent breakfast experience at one of the best French cafes around town.
Enjoy an intimate gathering hosted by world-class haute couture designer, Coco Chanel. You’ll dine alongside a group of up to 25 people, with entertainment and storytelling throughout the morning.
Bring your smile, a curious mind, and an empty stomach.
Dietary options can be discussed when booking your seat.
The experience is 1.5 – 2 hours long that includes:
– a short walk to the venue
– breakfast in one of the French cafes / bakeries: 1 drink (coffee, tea), breakfast options, loud laughs, stories and good vibes to share;
– interactive actor’s performance, channeling and reenacting one and only – stylish, gorgeous, elegant Coco Chanel.
General Admission – $49.00
Double Pass (perfect for a friend’s or lovers date) – $79.00
Family Pass (4 tickets) – $125.00
Tickets will go on sale at the end of May once the location is confirmed.
Various dietary options are available and food preferences need to be addressed in advance during the booking to the event.
The venue (restaurant) is TBC at the moment due to the organisational details. It will be revealed closer to the date of the event, but the selected venue will meet the following criteria:
– yummy food that fits your dietary requirements and preferences
– great and friendly service
– Metro magazine rating
– Central location or suburbs close to Central (Ponsonby, Kingsland, Mt Albert, Parnell, Newmarket, Eden Terrace, Mt Eden, Northcote)
All ages, cultures, nationalities, genders, celebrities are welcome.